[tlug] temporary job: Java programmer

Hello,

My friend is seeking a Java programmer as temporary job.
If anyone has interest, please contact me and I will
introduce you. I will just introduce and not receive any
charge (job offering is not my job). The client is a
subsidiary of well-known Japanese telco.

Term: January to March, 2005 (possibly being extended)
Salary: JPY 300,000-370,000/month
Location: Kannai, Yokohama (full-time in the term)
Job:
Development (modifications of existing codes) of
Java/Servlet with Apache/Tomcat, RMI, SOAP (BinXML,
XML parser).

Thank you,

--
Katsunori Tanaka