Re: [tlug] VMWare GSX Server

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:42:15 +0900, Patrick Niessen
<tlug.niessen@example.com> wrote:

> I have finally received approval to purchase GSX Server for our
> company, and plan to install it within the next weeks.

We are running GSX here on Red Hat 9.3, according to rpm(8):

[vmware@example.com vmware]$ rpm -q redhat-release
redhat-release-9-3

> I normally run Gentoo on my servers here, but for this thing it is a
> bit too risky...

I think that Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@example.com> has a bit of
experience running GSX on Gentoo. You might want to poke about on the
Gentoo Forums before going with a distro that you are not as familiar
with.

Cheers,
Josh