Re: [tlug] [Annoucement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2005-1-15

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 04:22:59PM +0900, Zev Blut wrote:
> -=-=-=- Announcement: 1/15 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-
>           2. "Experiences using Squeak to teach computer skills to
> Children"

oh, i'd love to hear that. and exchange notes, as i got my own
experiences here as well.

greetings, martin (scrambling for the beaming rations).
--
    offering experience: sTeam, caudium, pike, roxen and unix sysadmin
  doing: programming, training and administration. anywhere in the world