Re: [tlug] Asterisk / SER VoIP

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:42:36 +0900
Patrick Niessen <tlug.niessen@example.com> wrote:
[...]
> Did anyone take notes and could forward them to me?
after you start installing it (and read the documentation),
you will have covered all the basics that were presented at
the meeting

> Or is anyone out there using it already?
yes, I know a few people using it, including myself.
I got a Zaptel board (XP100 clone) and a Sipura 2000
SIP adapter. compared to conventional POTS, the only
thing I miss is the Caller ID (apparently there is a
patch out there that wasn't incorporated into the main
Asterisk source tree yet).