Re: Re: [tlug] ecommerce, payment gateway, merchant account

Pietro,

Thanks for the reply, but my question was not about software, though I've heard from many sources that osCommerce is a great solution.

To be able to accept credit card payments, an ecommerce site must have a payment gateway and and merchant account.
Both of which seem to be very expensive here in Japan.
The are reasonably priced bundled bundled solutions available in the US, but I have yet to find any here in Japan...any ideas? anyone?

Thanks,

Ed