Re: [tlug] "Like Cars..."

Pietro Zuco wrote:

>I hope a Happy Happy Happy new year for all of us too!
>>From here in "Andalucia" (South of Spain) where GNU/Linux and Free Software
>Philosophy is growing really fast :-)
>
>-Pietro-

I thought of people in Spain going Linux and bought a bottle of Spanish
sparkling wine to celebrate the year changeover.  There are many reasons
to use Linux, but one of the most important aspects of it is
(tactfully?) ignored for the most part.  If you cooperate with and
financially support a sinister companies like "W", then you are also
guilty of damaging the world community.  It's something like how the
police arrest people who aid and assist criminals.  As human beings, we
have a responsibility to resist that which is wrong, and not just look
for the easiest path to walk on or use sophistry to give ourselves
excuses to defend the indefensible.

- My New Year's blurb in the spirit of hoping for a peaceful world in
which not only illegal and sinister people profit.  A fat sheep isn't
necessarily a happy one!

Lyle