Re: [tlug] newbie notebook question

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 13:51 +0900, Patrick wrote:
> you can always tell an rpm based distro because you
> have to download at least 3 disks to install one, and they are
> impossible to upgrade.

Hehehe! One side effect of this is the mountain of burned CDs
you accumulate :-) At first glance I have about 40 or so in a
box from Hatred 7, Mandrake 8, a couple of Peanut, TurboLinux
something, a Gentoo install disk and maybe one or two more.
I've been thinking what to do with them all; Hang 'em up to
scare the crows, use 'em for target practice for my airgun or
just toss 'em!

Wayne