Re: [tlug] Looking for a presenter for the January TLUG tech meeting

On 2004/12/20, at 18:32, Zev Blut wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Currently, we do not have a presenter for our January meeting.
> Would anyone like to give a talk about something Linux/*nix related?

What's the date?  I'm not available on 15 January Saturday, but maybe
on other Saturdays.

Thanks
--
BABA Yoshihiko

Town Planner (Kyoto Center for Community Collaboration)
Support, Translation and Documentation Team, Fink Project
(http://fink.sourceforge.net)