[tlug] "DVD Woes"

I'm doing fairly well with DVD's, while still not understanding all the
formats very well, and I don't know what the difference between "-" and
"+" is.  But the reason I'm writing is that the DVD's I make on a W-box
open on my L-box (SuSE), but then they open and open and open, a new
identical window coming up about one every two seconds.  I jumped on
<Alt>+<F4> about ten times to eradicate the run-amok mass of windows,
but as new windows just keep coming up like that, I'm unable to use
anything on the disk.  The window that comes up (and comes up over and
over) does indicate the correct contents of the disk, so if I could get
it to stop producing windows like rabbits, I'd be able to use the
disks.  Has anyone else had this kind of problem?

Lyle