Re: [tlug] Re: Dec 10 TLUG Nomikai/Bonenkai

Hello,

For those of you who are worried that the party will end at 21:00, you
should not
worry too much.  It appears that we are not under a time limit at the
TOWNCRYER.
So it is quite likely that a number of us will still be around after 21:00.
Therefore, hopefully we will get to see you there.

Best,
Zev

P.S.
I have work obligations that might run longer, so I might be showing up a
little
bit late myself.