Re: [tlug] USB wireless LAN

On 木, 2004-12-09 at 20:27 +0900, Ahmed Sarwar wrote:
> I've been trying to find a step by step and easy to understand
> documentation on "USB wireless LAN" configuration specifically
> on debian system. If anyone knows of any and have time, please
> let me know. Thanks in advance.

Well, I don't know from Debian, but there are two posts on the Gentoo
forums that helped me with configuring wireless on my old Thinkpad:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=122435
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=225871

Most of it is very Gentoo-specific but there's a lot of valuable info in
it that might be useful to you.

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR