Re: [tlug] Internships / japan

> I'm working for one of major system integrators in Japan
> and working on R&D activity there.
>
> I will have an internship student from the next January
> through a program called, 'Vulcanus in Japan.'
> The following URL might give you useful information.
>
>   http://www.eu-japan.gr.jp/base/train1.html  (Japanese)
>   http://www.eujapan.com/europe/hrtp.html

Thanks you, I am taking a loot at it.

> # Got an HTTP 406 error. :o)

If you read the page you'll notice there is 2 links to the english and
french version of the page.

This error happens because you have your browser misconfigured. You
need to add languages that you can read and not leave Japanese only. I
don't know how you do that with IE, but it's very easy to do if you
install Mozilla.