Re: [tlug] [ann] Dec 10 TLUG Nomikai/Bonenkai

Abe, Rena wrote:

>Yes.  Many people on tlug know that I work for a headhunting company as a recruiter (and also know that I used to be a programmer.)
>I have been communicating with some people at tlug..., but if you feel uncomfortable having me over at your nomikai because of my profession, I would rather not show up for the nomikai.  I would like all of you to have a good time...Please take my name and my friend's name off the list.
>
>Have fun all...I was hoping to meet tluggers finally...

Not my business really, as I'm unable to attend due to a scheduling
conflict anyway (overtime...), but I think (correct me if I'm wrong
anyone) that you (Rena) and your friend are more than welcome at the
nomi-kai - that was just a joke someone made and not meant to be an
insult in any way (am I wrong?), so please don't take offense at that.

Again, it's not my business, but I just hate to see a misunderstanding
get in the way of your going.  I think everyone (including the writer of
the joke) will be happy to see you and your friend!

Lyle