Re: [tlug] disk change!!

> More details will be nice is it RAID or not what RAID is it Hard Soft
> if is RAID matrix.
>
> If is NOT RAID  than what directories on broken disk.

Most probably it's hard RAID 0+1 or 10 or something

The one who used to take care of the server is away now.
There's no one around who knows server/linux. And it
seems like I have to do this by myself. I have to wait till
tomorrow to have the keys to the server room!! Anyway, even
if I have the keys, I wouldn't know how to find out what the
hard disk configuration is. So, I'm going though the google
to find it out.