[tlug] disk change!!

Good morning everyone,

One of our server which has 2 or 4 disks, cause I haven't
seen it yet. And one of these disk is probably broken
because it's beeping. And I have to go there and fix it.
Since I have no idea what I have to do, what kind of precation
...I mean is it like taking the bad disk out and replace with
a new one? I don't want to break the database and make mess...

Any kind of suggestion+advice+URLs to some good/helpful doc
would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ahmed