Re: [tlug] debian testing network setup

Charles Muller wrote:

> I've been using the Testing (Sarge) Beta
> Installer, and have Debian installed on four different machines
> without any trouble.

Thanks for the info.  I tried the Sarge installer but after the first
reboot (when the installer starts asking for configuration info) the
machine kept rebooting.  It was always on different screens of the
installer and seemed to happen after a regular time period rather then

I checked that the machine would boot from Knoppix, which it did so I
decided to try the Woody/upgrade root.