Re: [tlug] [announcement] Server Relocation (Preliminary Notice)

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:17:46 +0900 (JST), tim-meggs@example.com wrote:

>  > The range in which tlug.jp is currently located (219.127.92.0/26) is
>  > whitelisted but the rest of Japan is blocked here.
>
> Presumably you have the power to change that once we know the new IP addr.

Indeed, yes.

What I might do during the transition period is simply lift the block on
Japan for a few days and just eat my spam.

>  > Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
>
> Correct, more will hit me! ;)

Hehe - we all have our "magnetic" problems. Mine is fish bones. Give me a
fillet of any kind of fish and I'll find enough bones for 3 skeletons in it.

--
BOFH excuse #316:

Elves on strike (Why do they call EMAG Elf Magic?)