[tlug] Re: This Saturday's TLUG meeting

"Zev Blut" <zb@example.com> writes:

>> Auctions! I'm looking forward to that. Any chance you can find a large
>> stuffed penguin? <grin>
> Haahaha!  Sometimes they appear, but it really depends upon the people who
> bring stuff to auction.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. ;)

Have a Tux stuffed toy? (> 6 inches; I already have a small one.) Want
to make someone really happy? I'll try to see what I can spare from my
(small! please have mercy) training allowance. ^_^

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@example.com> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun