Re: [tlug] Can't print when using Ms japanese fonts

Thanks for the reply

> Has MSFT Japan changed the license on those?  Last time I looked
> (about two years ago) they were still licensed for use only with
> Windows.

Well, I bought years ago an authorized copy of windows 2000
so I thought I could use the font as I wish. However is only for testing
purpose.

Do you have ever tried some good japanese font comparable to the MS ones?
I've looked around on Internet without finding something good.
Alex