Re: [tlug] Japanese Input

Thanks for the advice, guys... I'll look into mkdic.  On my system
(SuSE 9.1), the man pages for mkdic and lsdic are not mentioned on
the man pages for cannaserver, etc, so I had no idea they even
existed.  That seems like a fairly glaring problem to me.

Since I wrote that mail, I've tried some informal testing -
changed the conversion for "koushou" to something strange, then
rebooted the system.  It remembers.  Go figure.

My cannaserver runs as user "wnn" and /var/lib/canna/* is
writable by this user, so it wouldn't seem to be that.  Anyway,
I'll play around with it.

Thanks again,
Dave