Re: [tlug] Japanese Input

All,
     Thank you for your timely replies.  I'll look at
the suggested sites & return to this forum if I have
any further questions.
     In answer to the questions pose by Mr Turnbull, I
live in coastal North Carolina.  I lived in Japan from
1996 to 2003 where I met my wife Yuriko.  My name is
Steven Kewish
     The base system I use is very minimal having only
9 source tarballs.  The current system I'm using has
25 (includes compiler(s), xfree86 & support).  Fewer
is better.
     Please see the following link for calculations on
the air speed velocity of unladen swallows as well as
information on the capital of Assyria at various times
through history.

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/