[tlug] Japanese Input

>>>>> "sakewish" == sakewish  <sakewish@example.com> writes:

    sakewish> All, I run a "minimal" home-made linux system.  Am
    sakewish> looking to add Japanese input support.  If you have
    sakewish> experience with this please let me know as I've been
    sakewish> able to find little on the net (except a lot of dead-end
    sakewish> links).

    sakewish> Thanks...

I had some good success with the following page:
http://www.jw-stumpel.nl/input.html

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|