[tlug] linux on Sharp PC-CV50

Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody has put linux on the PC-CV50, yet?
(http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/pccv50f/text/navi.html)

I just ordered one and plan to install debian on it. My hope is that I
will be able to use the DirectHD feature to use the CV50 as a
harddisk on a my desktop and install debian that way.
Does anyone have experience with the Sharp DirectHD feature, which is
also available on other models?

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|