Re: [tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?

Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

> wasn't it a must that domain-owner have to reside in Germany? (or do I
> show my missing knowledge now because the admin-c is maybe equal to
> the domain-owner?)

In most cases they are one and the same, but legally all that's really
needed is a possibility to sue the domain owner in Germany. An
individual or institutional resident of Germany representing the owner
in his admin-c role is enough for that.

Cheers
Ulrich Plate