[tlug] [OT] Recommend a German hosting service?

Hello,

This is a bit off topic for Tokyo, but because there are a number of
members who are knowledgeable about German hosting services I am
posting this.  My girlfriend is currently attempting to change her web
hosting provider, but has run into some snags concerning transferring
her domain.  Below is her mail, I hope someone has some
recommendations.

Start feature request
--------------
I am looking for a reliable Germany web-hosting provider, who has
server-side anti-spam functionality built into its hosting packs. It
means that I don't have to receive and filter out all those spam
emails that are from obvious spammers, since these emails will get
bounced from the server.

Besides this absolutely necessary function, the hoster should offer
Perl/PHP and MySQL etc. Unfortunately my search must be limited to
German hosters since I have a German domain and DeNIC seems to have
some domain transfer rules that non-German hosters cannot fulfill.

Thanks for any help or leads. My domain at my current hoster will
expire at the end of this month, so I need to make a decision ASAP.
End feature request

If you want to take this off list, please feel free to mail me.
Thanks,
Zev