Re: [tlug] and, back to gpg

On Æü, 2004-08-15 at 09:56 +0200, Godwin Stewart wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:37:43 -0400, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Well, hope this is useful to someone--I can now sign emails to my users
> > though none of them would even notice or doubt an unsigned email.
>
> They'll probably think that the digital signature is some kind of virus :o)

Not a joke. Whenever I send signed messages to the AERA (American
Educational Research Association) mailing list, I get a message back
saying messages with attachment type application/pgp-signature are
forbidden by the list. Some day I'll remember to not sign anything I
post to that list....

--
Stuart Luppescu       -=- s-luppescu .at. uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR