Re: [tlug] Re: undo a tar

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:08:18 +0900, Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

> <unrelated>
> Anyway, I got the family pics to be vertical and the right size for a web
> page in a shell with mogrify -rotate "-90>" *.jpg
> mogrify -scale '350>x' *.jpg
> and had so much fun that I am still too lightheaded for more just now.  It
> was such a hassle doing it by hand.
> </unrelated>

Yep. Imagemagick is a great tool. Been using it for ages for batch
processing images on the real-estate websites I manage, such as
<plug type="shameless">http://www.perigord-property.com</plug>

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.7-em8300)