[tlug] Off topic question

Hi guys,
 I have an off-topic question so to keep
the noise down for others please reply
offline to my email address.
I'm going to be in Japan for the annual
sadomasochistic festival otherwise known as JLPT.
To do the exam outside of Japan is a very simple
matter however to do it within Japan means
I have to buy a JEES application form from a bookstore
in Japan. That'd be easy too if I was actually
in living in Japan at present. :)
Is there any easier way of doing this?? ie a
downloadable form or if not a pretty easy to
deal with website like amazon that I can order
from o/s?
The worst part about this is it's for only a
500yen item :)
Any help much appreciated!

Joe