Re: [tlug] "First SUSE LINUX with complete Japanese support"

    Lyle> I wonder how much of the double price (about Y10,000 for the
    Lyle> English version at the same shop when I bought it a few
    Lyle> months ago) is program related, and how much is to pay for
    Lyle> the new box and new text in the manuals.

It's really hard to say, given that Japanese are willing to overpay
for practically everything, even after 13 years of recession.  There's
even a ryokan I know that quotes a lower price on the English page
relative to its Japanese page.  I asked the owner, who said "it's
deliberate; we get the customer mix we like this way."