[tlug] "AOL-SCOLL-SCORE" / Correction

Two things - first, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what this means:

X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0

It was part of a "no such user" error message.  Speaking of which - for several years I've sent out a newsletter by the time-consuming and embarrassingly simple method of sending it to myself and then putting the members in the BCC field, dividing the send-out into several e-mails so as not to have too many addresses loaded into one messages.  It worked well enough between 1996 and most of 2001, but about a month after the WTC towers fell, the spam blizzard kicked into high gear and it's been a royal headache maintaining the address book ever since as people are forever changing their addresses to escape ad-attacks, etc.  I've scaled the operation down and am considering scrapping e-mail altogether for the newsgroup, and just relying solely on posting things to websites.  The list (by accepted invitation) got up to 3,000 at its peak, but I've scaled it down to about 600 now.  Is there a program within Linux I can use for sending it out?  I strongly emphasize that this is *not* spam and the newsletters are only sent about once every two or three weeks to people who have subscribed to the list.

One more note about the "X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE" - that came from my own WebMail account with Netscape.net (which I created before Netscape was sold downriver to AOL).  I've used that for the TO: field and then gone to it from time to time to delete messages.  The last time I went there, I was able to sign in, but all of the messages had been vaporized... which was only slightly irritating as nothing stored there was only there.  I have no intention of having anything to do with that account or AOL again though.

Also, in rereading my comments about hardware in another e-mail, I noticed a couple of typos:
"... while my slightly older 350MHz has a squeaky-clean new high speed hard drive with 8MB of internal memory on it"

- should be:
"... while my slightly older 350MHz has a squeaky-clean new high speed hard drive with 8MB of internal memory in it"

And:
"Come to think of it, while I put in a new (old stock) 8MB drive in the AMD-equipped Hitachi..."

- should be:
"Come to think of it, while I put in a new (old stock) 8GB drive in the AMD-equipped Hitachi..."

Lyle