Re: [tlug] Hardware Issue

masa@example.com wrote:

> I'm a user of that keyboard.  The correct name is "Happy Hacking
> Keyboard".  I really like it. http://www.pfu.co.jp/hhkeyboard/
> (in Japanese) http://store.yahoo.com/pfuca-store/        (in English)

Thanks!  I just had a look.  The photo is confusing for me though.  What
is the situation with the Ctrl key?  I use it all the time.... it's next
to the space bar then?  One other detail of my current keyboard that I
like is the Enter key, which is a large one (both vertically and
horizontally).  My Compaq keyboard has the same type of Enter as in the
photo of the "Happy Hacking Keyboard", which is good enough.  One item
of concern - there are no F-keys!  I use those for a number of
things....  Can their functions be duplicated via some other keys?  And
(shock!) there are no arrow, Home, End, Page Up, Page Down keys!  I
would have to try one to see how it actually is, but at first glance it
seems to be missing a large number of keys that I regularly use.