[tlug] TLUG meeting

Great to see some old and new faces on Saturday. I hope it won't be two
years until my next TLUG attendance.

Benjamin's talk has got me mildly enthused about VOIP thingos (I used to
*do* PBXs many years ago, and taught telco network internals until a
couple of years ago, so it was a bit of a nostalgia trip.)

Cheers

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 9554