Re: [tlug] Weird problem with xine and KDE

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:50:45 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull"
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

> That's weird.

Well, look at the subject :)

> If I had a little more background I'd almost be willing
> to dive in and see if I can figure out what's going on.

FWIW the problem remains with KDE-3.3 beta.

I might take it up with the xine guys later on but right now $dayjob is
getting in the way of important things...

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.7-em8300)