Re: [tlug] [C&C alert] Really, you should let sleeping dogs lie ...

> My recommendation , if you think that someone
> is being rude on an email , take a deep breath ,
> have a cup of coffee/tea and go back & reread it
> You`ll be surprised on what a few secs will do.

If you still think the person is being rude, focus on the technical merit
of the posting.  The advice I've been given about having a bully for a
boss (a terror -- someone who routinely selects a target to intimidate
soley for the sick joy of seeing that person squirm), is to ignore the
insults and focus soley on practical matter at hand.

I am not suggestion anyone on this list is a bully, but even if people
are, develop a thick skin and ignore the wild guestures, light shoves,
inflamitory tone and spittle hitting your face (what none of that in email
-- ok so it should be that much less of a problem).  My $.02 on survival
anyway.

--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!