Re: [tlug] [C&C alert] Really, you should let sleeping dogs lie ...

I don`t know SJT personally & I`ve read his
emails with great interest .
SJT is direct but very helpful and I think that
it his direct emails that shock SOME people .

My recommendation , if you think that someone
is being rude on an email , take a deep breath ,
have a cup of coffee/tea and go back & reread it
You`ll be surprised on what a few secs will do.

People have reacted to my emails in the past and
asked why was I`m so rude and I kindly explained
that I wasn`t ...I usually have to go thru toooooo
many emails & they`re very short with a simple
response of a yes/no

Emails are not a great media so don`t take things
personal !!