[tlug] [tobias@example.com: archlinux: internationalization issue]

Folks, I'm forwarding this message with the hope that perhaps someone
can help Mr. Kieslich.

He's an ArchLinux developer (which I think is evident from his email)
This is forwarded with his knowledge and permission.  Perhaps someone
could give him a link where there are plenty of Japanese pdf files to
test.

(That part I can certainly give him of course--however, some of his other
questions are well beyond my knowledge.[1]   Also, I usually only need
Japanese for emails and a few web pages, never played with it with pdfs.)

Any answers can be made to Mr. Kieslich directly, or to me to forward to
him.  (Or to the list and I'll forward them to him from here, if the
poster feels it's of general interest.)

[1] Especially about fonts

I have directed him to my page, and the links it has, especially Dr.
Fabian's.

----- Forwarded message from Tobias Kieslich <tobias@example.com> -----