[tlug] Novell/Suse professional 9.1

Dear TLUG,

Thanks to the note on TLUG I followed the link to order the Novell/Suse
professional 9.1, "Technical Resource Kit". It came yesterday-- three DVDs,
the first of which is a bootable suse 91., second is Suse 8.2 plus Ximian,
the third is Enterprise Server 8 and other stuff.

Now if I could just get the time to work on it?

Is there by any chance a TLUG meeting next week? I have to come to Tokyo to
give a talk and would love to meet some of the kind folks who have been so
helpful to me.

David

Kyoto