RE: [tlug] OT: Please educate me...

Dear Jake,

You really educated me here.  BIG HELP!!!!!
I need to re-start my search, but worth it!

Thank you,
Rena

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222