RE: [tlug] OT: Please educate me...

Hi Rena

> Gerald,
>
> Yes, this one was one of the jobs that I handled for
> WR.  I am now looking for a FAE for the same
> company.  I am a bit worried, but I got one of the
> tluggers as my candidate.  We'll see what happens.
Wind River is a complex product ;->
Be careful as you said that your previous
candidate was refused based on linux

For Wind River , when you talk to HR  ,
ask them if u can talk to the Technical
interviewer ...he`ll give you better info
on why the candidate failed .
Then you`ll know what they`re looking for !

I don`t think that your candidate failed on linux but
, if he did , get someone that you
know to check his level .

good luck