RE: [tlug] OT: Please educate me...

Hi there!

> are you sure that he only failed on Linux/Unix ?

Yes...that's what the HR told me...

> what was the jon Network?Programmer ? etc

This was for an embedded programmer with C/Linux.

> If network , I don`t see a major issue unless
> he is inexperienced
>
> With programmer , it depends on quality of
> coding
> etc

Quality of coding...?  Would you kindly explain?

Thank you,
Rena

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222