Re: [tlug] Mailman & problems

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 06:02:29PM -0700, Gerald Naughton wrote:
> Tried to use GNU Mailman on internal mailing
> list but had to give up

I'm a fan of Mailman.  (I've set it up on TokyoPC.org,
Ringo.net, and Python.net.)

> BTW what does tlug use?

We are still using SmartList, but I planning to lobby again for
a switch to Mailman when Tim updates the machine.  The
administration tasks are noticeably less hassle.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/