Re: [tlug] Debian Sarge Beta Installer

  I was trying the various updates of the Debian Sarge Installer Beta
> (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/) during the early spring
> and it kept trashing my MBRs, so I left it alone for a while, returning
> to my Knoppix setup. I'm just curious as to whether anyone has tried
> the
> new Sarge installer recently who can report relatively smooth sailing.
>
> Chuck

Well, FWIW, I tried the Sarge install-CD for PPC (dated 20.6) and it
failed installing the base system.
(failure in man-db). The net result was a failure to install anything
like a working/bootable system so
I dropped it.
I assume the base is the same for all archs, but...

ciao,

--
Henri T Servomaa
  ..yes me Finn but me Ragga Muffin..