Re: [tlug] July Meeting

    Jim> I'll be in town that day. I'm at a kenkyukai the following
    Jim> day, so if I'm free I'll roll along to my first TLUG meeting
    Jim> in two years. My hosts may have something organized...

Hey, that would be cool, I think I can make it too.

BTW, do you know anything about the nihongo version of Ken's book?  If
the translation is OK, I'll probably grab it at our bookstore (just to
say I once found something worth buying there, amidst all the "Windows
For Dummies" -- do'h, like anybody else uses Windows? ;-) -- books).
Not to mention that it's the first book I ever found that was cheaper
at the bookstore in Japanese than it was at Amazon in English!