Re: [tlug] Job opportunity

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 07:39:39AM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:

> Speaking as Listmaster now, I will allow you to post job openings that
> have some relevance to the people on this list (like your previous
> posting, actually) as soon as you earn our trust. Which you are well on
> the way to doing. As a courtesy to me and the rest of the chaps on this
> list, please just run job postings by me (or Jonathan Byrne or Scott
> Robbins (if he is still alive ;), if I am not available) before posting
> them.

Alive, just buried.

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Angel: You've never done this before. Look, it takes
tremendous strength -- mental strength.
Wesley: Resistence to suggestion. Yes, I understand that. I like to
think of myself as possessing a certain...
Angel: Wesley, you don't even have sales resistance. How many thigh
masters do you own?
Wesley: The second one was a free gift with my Buns of Steel.