RE: [tlug] Job opportunity

> For the full gen on message formatting, take a look at the netiquette
> document linked to by the TLUG list policy:
>
>   http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
>
> --
> G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
> Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.6.7-em8300)
> A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.

Dear Stewart san,

Thank you for the link.  I should have read it before I even started typing first.

Everyone is helping me a lot...thank you!

Have a good day!

Rena

PS:  My husband and I finally purchased our first car, and it is coming to our parking today!  We bought a VW golf GTI.  I don't remember how long we had to wait to own a car.  Just wanted to share this exciting news with you all.