Re: [tlug] Job opportunity

    Rena> At least, I deliver my service very seriously and sincerely.
    Rena> It is not like I am buying and selling products.  It is all
    Rena> about human relationships.

Well, if you take that seriously, I suspect there are many people on
this list who would be pleased to have you around for their day of need.

What you need to remember is that most of the things that make sense
for you to do in moderation make sense for spammers and other thugs to
take to extremes.  The gains to "cheating" (ie, treating people as
products) are very high.  So to gain trust, you will have be very
moderate, and invest in keeping a fairly high profile, best by
attending meetings in person, etc.  I don't know if it's worth it for
your business.

But the rewards for gaining trust may be high.  I know of several
people (well, two) who actually do have the qualifications you
specified (or close enough that I'm sure your client wants to talk to
them) and are (at last notice) in the market.  But the reason I know
those things is that I am trusted not to tell headhunters (of the type
that deserve the reputation).  On the other hand, if I knew you
better, you might get an email from one of those developers.  Or if
they knew you better....

I know I'm not unique in knowing good people who might be available,
and I know that some of the people on this list are top-drawer in
their fields.  Think about it; as I say, I know that there are times
in everybody's life when a job change is in order.  An "Honest
Recruiter"[1] who's known in TLUG circles might be just the ticket.

Footnotes:
[1]  Cf. http://www.xemacs.org/Releases/21.4.8.html, and note the
previous version's codename, I have a sense of humor, really I do.