From: Stephen J. Turnbull [mailto:turnbull@example.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 12:28 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] Job opportunity

    Charles> I must admit that when I first saw this, I had exactly
    Charles> the same reaction.

Headhunters have a bad reputation, and deservedly so.  Except for the
ones in the most elite bracket, they combine the manners and morals of
spammers and lawyers who do personal injury cases for contingent fees
(to be precise, they're all Carcharodonae, or in the spammer case,
really Squalidae).

My rule of thumb is that unless I or someone I know has a successful
ongoing relationship with one, I won't post on their behalf.  So far
I've never had any reason to do so.  :-)

TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan
http://www.osdl.jp/

This electronic message transmission contains information from
the Hudson Highland Group and is confidential or privileged.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately at +61.2.8233.2222