[tlug] zaurus & ipod

I know there are quite a few people on the list who own a zaurus.

I got myself a C860 this week and I'm thinking about using my 40Gb iPod as
an external storage device. This would be a nice solution to transfer
images from my digicam's CF memory card to the iPod.

The iPod has a firewire and a usb connector, but the only way I can see
transfering data from my digital camara through the Zaurus to the iPod is
to buy a CF USB host adapter and a USB hub for the Zaurus and plug the
digital camera and the ipod into the hub.

Any advice would be welcome cause I'm new to the zaurus.