Re: [tlug] Television Card

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 17:53:13 +0900
Neil Bortnak <nbortnak@example.com> wrote:

> I then bought a LeadTek WinFast 2000 XP Expert card which is also
> Connexant based (the Deluxe was BT878 based) which works in NA, but no
> go here because of a different tuner (I think). I tried forcing usage of
> different tuners (all the NTSC ones) but no luck.
I bought a bt848 based card a few years ago and I couldn't find any linux
related information on the web (and the maker's page didn't even
exist...). So I just kept trying with different tuner options until one
worked.

What I meant to say is that just because it's not listed (i.e. kernel conf
screenshot or bttv docs) will not necessarily mean it won't work.