Re: [tlug] Wine and installing of Internet Explorer

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 02:54:08PM -0400, Josh Glover wrote:
> whip out a Venn diagram:[1][2]
> [1]  Americans: remember those from ~5th grade!? :) [10]
> [10] No slight intended to non-Americans, I just do not have the
>      frame of reference to determine when you were exposed to Venn
>      diagrams (and ad nauseum at that!)

well, in the 70s they were taught in kindergarden and primary school here
in the germanic regions[1]. (that's where i remember them from.
aparently[2] after the 70s they stopped that again.)

[1]wikipedia[2] talks about germany, i went to primary school in austria.
[2]http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mengenlehre

greetings, martin.
--
looking for a job doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium/pike/roxen training,
sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration anywhere in the world.